Sunday, January 21, 2007

Media Checklist

1. I use my phone a lot more when I am at home. When I am at school I call my mom or my dad most often. When I am at home I call my best friend Carissa the most often.

2. I honestly can't remember the last time that I listened to a speech/public speaker when it was not for class.

3. I im very often throughout the day. If i come back to my computer and have messages i will often send a reply. Two people I frequently chat with are my friends Carissa and Colby.

4. I check my email about every three hours while I am at school.

5. The last time I paid for music to listen too was in October. It was the Elton John concert at the Mellon Arena.

6. The most recent thing that I watched on TV was something on TLC where they were remodeling a house. I was bored.

7. The last time I recorded a TV program was on Thursday. It was Grey's Anatomy. I had to miss it and recorded it so that I wouldn't miss what happened.

8. The most recent thing that i watched for fun at the theater was "The Holiday" on dvd was "Step Up" and "Talladega Nights"

9. The last radio station i listened too was kiss fm because it was the only radio station that didnt have commercials on at the time i was in the car.

10. The most recent book i read for me was a Daniell Steele book over Christmas break.

11. I dont really read the newspaper.

12. I pay for a magazine subscription for the year. I just read one yesterday.

13. I honestly can't remember the last time I wrote a letter and mailed it through snail mail!

14. I have Google for Educators bookmarked on my browser. The last time I visited was just the other day. I'm an El. Ed. major and I frequently use this site to come up with cute and creative ideas to help me teach!

15. I have a "Facebook" blog---it helps me stay connected with friends from all over and it's fun to leave them messages and see pictures and stuff that they post!

No comments: